Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Are you Kidding? Seen on Java Jones Bulletin Board

I had to do a double take on this one. I found the following notice posted on the bulletin board in Java Jones, Pacific Beach. Does anyone else think this is funny or is it just me...

LOST!
We have lost our pet turtle. She is 25 pounds. Please return her - we miss her. Call 858 xxx xxxx.

Are they serious? I had a good mind to call them up and say try looking on your front porch! Just how far can a turtle get? Funniest thing I have seen in a while!

Anyone else got any 'Funny Bullet Board Posts' to beat that? Feel free to comment!

1 comment:

M. said...

My bf has a 7-in turtle that is notorious for escaping his tank. He'd go missing for a few days until they take a look behind the dresser his tank was on and there he was wedged face-down between the dresser and the wall. Still can't figure it out.